[i18n] Missing msgid for turba-2.3.3 in some translations

Emeric Jhelil Emeric.Jhelil at univ-lemans.fr
Wed Jan 13 09:39:09 UTC 2010

horde-webmail-1.2.5
turba-2.3.3

Hi,

I'm preparing to upgrade to horde-webmail-1.2.5 and I have noticed
that 2 translations seem to be missing in fr_FR.po of turba.

For turba-2.3.3, I can't find the 2 following msgid coming from
prefs.php in fr_FR.po :
- "Select the format used to <em>display</em> names:"
- "Select the format used to <em>sort</em> names:"

The upgrade of turba includes modifications of prefs.php, but only the
former msgid "Select the format used to display names:" is still
present.

These 2 msgid don't seem to be present in some others translations too,
only de_DE.po and nl_NL.po contain them.

Best regards,

Emeric