[i18n] New translation .po files es_ES for Horde, IMP, Nag, Mnemo, Turba and Kronololith

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Apr 13 16:22:12 UTC 2011

Zitat von "Juan C. Blanco" <jcblanco at fi.upm.es>:

> Hello a few days ago I've sent updated spanish translation files for
> Horde, IMP, Nag, Mnemo, Turba and Kronololith
>
> The message was retained for moderator intervention because the
> message size but I have not received any update of this message.

The i18n list is spammed a lot unfortunately, so that can't moderate
all messages on hold. If your message is not sent due to size
restrictions, send a link to download your translations instead. The
size limit is there for a reason. Alternatively you can send the
translations directly to me.

http://horde.org/consulting/