[i18n] Impossible to compile kronolith.po

Luis Felipe Marzagao/Andamentos lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 01:11:40 UTC 2011

Em 06/06/11 06:14, Jan Schneider escreveu:

> Zitat von Luis Felipe Marzagao/Andamentos <lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hello:
>>
>> I was compiling horde.po file for pt_BR locate and it was going just
>> fine, until it began to show the following message:

>> Cleaning up PO files for module kronolith...
>> /home/gerente/git/horde/horde/lib/../../kronolith/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/kronolith.po
>>
>> Cleaning up locale pt_BR...
>> done
>>

>> Building MO files for module kronolith...
>> Building locale pt_BR...
>> [  WARN  ] An error has occured:
>> /home/gerente/git/horde/horde/lib/../../kronolith/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/kronolith.po:198:
>> format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 3 are not
>> the same
>> /usr/bin/msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
>>
>> Results (including Horde):
>> +--------+----------+------------+-------+--------------+---------+
>> | Module | Language | Translated | Fuzzy | Untranslated | Updated |
>> +--------+----------+------------+-------+--------------+---------+
>> |        |          |            |       |              |         |
>> +--------+----------+------------+-------+--------------+---------+
>>

>> Please report any bugs to i18n at lists.horde.org.
>>

>> On line 198 of kronolith.po there's:
>>
>> 195: #: templates/edit/edit.inc:275
>> 196: #, php-format
>> 197: msgid ", %d times"
>> 198: msgstr ", %d times"
>>
>> Also, it doesn't matter if I leave the msgstr blank ("") or if I
>> translate it. The error still occurs.
>>
>> I can't go any further on translating this po file. What is wrong?
>
> Are you 100% sure you are looking at the correct file?
>
> Jan.

Yes. I'm pretty sure. The file in question is attached. I tried to
translate the "troubled" string and the error still persists.

Now the file is like this:

#: templates/edit/edit.inc:275
#, php-format
msgid ", %d times"
msgstr ", %d vezes"

And I still get:

Building MO files for module kronolith...
Building locale pt_BR...
[  WARN  ] An error has occured:
/home/gerente/git/horde/horde/lib/../../kronolith/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/kronolith.po:198:
format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 3 are not the
same
/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

Please, if somone could try to compile the attached PO and say if the
error also shows up.

Thanks.