[i18n] horde-imp greek translation

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Sep 29 18:03:25 UTC 2011

Zitat von Σπανουδάκης Μανώλης <manspan at gmail.com>:

> I've a new horde (3.3.8) installation with IMP version H3 (4.3.7) on
> a Solaris 10 server.
> I'm trying to make work the greek translation, but with no success.

Don't they work at all, or only partially? Do other translations work?

> I follow the Translations don't work documentation.
>
> Step 3 (Get a string to translate) is not working.
> Step 4 (Does the local Horde file work?) is partial working:
>   a.. Assuming that you have put the translated Horde file in...
>   I GET:
>   Message (NOT OK)
>   b.. Create a file in the horde directory, langtest.php:
>   I GET:
>   Memory exhausted (NOT OK)
>   Μήνυμα (OK)
>   Μήνυμα (OK)

The last two are the most important, because they mean that a) gettext
is working in PHP and b) Horde translations are working too. Thus I
have now idea why it won't work with a full Horde application.

Did you read the "Solaris" section to see if it gets you anything helpful?

http://horde.org/consulting/