[i18n] untranslated strings

Alar Sing alar.sing at err.ee
Wed Oct 19 07:47:42 UTC 2011

19.10.2011 9:48, Vilius Šumskas kirjutas:
>> 12.07.2011 13:04, Jānis kirjutas:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> There are some untranslated (not included in .po files) strings, for
>>> example:
>>>
>>> "Log_out", "Preferences", "Problem" in upper menu
>>>
>>> (Horde 4.0.7)
>>>
>>> Janis
>>>

>> Hello,
>>
>> There is some strings that are not included in horde.pot file. Like
>> "Preferences for %s" it is in Core/Prefs/Ui.php and "_Preferences" in
>> Menu.php. How to update horde.pot file to include all the strings?
>> My version of horde.pot
>> # SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
>> # Copyright (C) YEAR Horde Project
>> # This file is distributed under the same license as the Horde package.
>> # FIRST AUTHOR<EMAIL at ADDRESS>, YEAR.
>> #
>> #, fuzzy
>> msgid ""
>> msgstr ""
>> "Project-Id-Version: Horde 4.0.10\n"
>> "Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: dev at lists.horde.org\n"
>> "POT-Creation-Date: 2011-10-18 13:38+0300\n"
>> "PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
>> "Last-Translator: FULL NAME<EMAIL at ADDRESS>\n"
>> "Language-Team: LANGUAGE<LL at li.org>\n"
>> "Language: \n"
>> "Plural-Forms: nplurals=INTEGER; plural=EXPRESSION;\n"
> Please re-read this mailing list thread until the end.
I readed and readed again but I did not find any clue to my problem. I did

horde-translation extract, merge, update, make  and then I made  grep -R
"_Preferences" * in my Horde base location and there was no "_Preferences".
So my question is how to I translate stings that are in modules that are
in php PEAR directory?