[i18n] Pootle-ing

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Sun Feb 19 19:45:35 UTC 2012

Citējot Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Sat, 18 Feb 2012 19:35:51 +0100:

> Zitat von J?nis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>:
>
>> Dear Jan,
>>
>> may be it worth checking such site currently concentrating on some
>> large translation projects (if horde is not going to introduce one
>> itself for easing of translation)
>>
>> http://pootle.locamotion.org/
>>
>> and as far as I understand, translations from the server can be
>> checked out easily and automatically.
>
> Yes, this is something worth considering. I think this was even
> discussed already, though I cannot find the thread.

no, that was just mentioned (by me) as an option to improve
translation process.

If I understand right, if the project is located at locamotion.org,
translated strings can be used for translation of other projects (for
example, virtaal uses it for suggestions)

The only thing at the moment I do not understand is the way how to set
header for .po file. I assume, it is the question of configuration.

Janis