[i18n] Pootle for Horde

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Tue Mar 13 08:25:47 UTC 2012

Hi!

for those who could be interested in this demo -I  transfred all
languages I found in git tree. Plus - I restored all Pootle's
interface languages as well.

during experiment I got some questions:

1. ar_OM seems long time dead, it's only translations of IMP is for
imp v.3.2.1;
2. what is the purpose for English translation in framework "elements"
(Horde_*)?

Janis

Citējot Jānis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>
Mon, 05 Mar 2012 09:16:57 +0200: