[i18n] New release

Jozef Sudolsky ELBIA s. r. o. jozef.sudolsky at elbia.sk
Sun Dec 30 09:42:46 UTC 2012

I was talking about the next bug-fix release, Horde 5.0.3, Imp 6.0.3.
I only wanted to know if i should send my currently translation to get
it into this release or i can wait few days/weeks.

--
S pozdravom
Bc. Jozef Sudolsky

ELBIA, s. r. o.
Stoličková 4/870
974 01 Banská Bystrica

IČO: 36 702 897
IČ DPH: SK2022300995
Spoločnosť je zapísana v OR vedenom OS v Banskej Bystrici pod spisovou značkou
12334/S v zložke Sro.

Pred vytlačením tohto mailu, prosím, zvážte dopad na životné
prostredie. Ďakujeme.
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thanks.