[i18n] Danish translation!

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Thu Feb 13 21:28:53 UTC 2014

Hello

We have now thoroughly tested and adjusted our danish translation.
After one month online and some suggestions / corrections from my users.

This covers Horde groupware 5.1.3 and additional modules.
Since the danish translation haven't been updated since 2006 in some
modules.
And you guys do some serious work on this.
I think it is about time to update those old modules too.
Don't you....

Module versions covered are:
Ansel 3.0.1
Gollem 3.0.1
Horde 5.1.5
Imp 6.1.6
Ingo 3.1.3
Kronolith 4.1.4
Mnemo 4.1.2
Nag 4.1.3
Passwd 5.0.3
Timeobjects 2.0.4
Trean 1.0.3
Turba 4.1.3

In these files there are only two lines that are fuzzy..
These two lines can't be done right because nag/lib/Nag.php isn't set up to
use the form
singular / plural for "minute and minutes" as kronolith and other modules.
Because of this the two lines will always come up as "fuzzy".

You can get the files including an install.txt here.
http://eph.dk/horde-addons/horde5-da-translation-eph.zip

Greetings
Erling Preben Hansen
erling at eph.dk