[i18n] Where can I find some translations for?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 12 08:03:31 UTC 2014

Zitat von 김 덕곤 <dgkim at dgkim.net>:

> 2014. 3. 12. 오후 3:22, 김 덕곤 쓴 글:
>> 2014. 3. 12. 오후 3:13, Michael M Slusarz 쓴 글:

>>> Horde_Core package.
>>>
>>> michael
>> Ok.
>>
>> I found it.
>>
>> /usr/share/pear/data/Horde_Core/locale/ll/LC_MESSAGES
>>
>> (For other peoples reference.)
> 'horde-translation make' doesn't work on Horde_Core.
>
> http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/Translation
>
> I cannot understand 'Translating Framework modules' parts.
>
> I need more detailed explanation on this.

horde-translation doesn't work on *installed* library packages,
because PEAR will install the translations in a place distinct from
the actual library code.
For translating framework packages, you should rather use a git
checkout (or download the git repository as a zip file from
https://github.com/horde/horde/.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project