[i18n] possible bug in spanish translation: administration section

Guampa 3coma3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:18:28 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I'm trying to contact the maintainers of the spanish translation. I've
encountered an issue with accessing the Administration submenu that
seems to occur when I'm using the spanish version of Horde (the english
version works as expected).

icon in the menu bar, and the "Administration" text works as it was only
a label, ie, it doesn't display a submenu on hover, or have any
behaviour on hover/click. If I logout, switch the interface language to
english (from the login menu or by switching the browser to prefer
english contents and letting Horde autodetect), and re-login the submenu
is available. This is with a fresh Horde 5.2 install on a Debian box.

On IRC, I was suggested to contact the translator directly instead of
filing a bug report, as translations aren't supported.

Best regards

Guampa