[i18n] missing translation .po file and doesn't apply?

김 덕곤 dgkim at dgkim.net
Wed Mar 19 10:20:17 UTC 2014

2014. 3. 19. 오후 5:59, Jan Schneider 쓴 글:

> Zitat von 김 덕곤 <dgkim at dgkim.net>:
>
>> 2014. 3. 19. 오후 5:32, Jan Schneider 쓴 글:

>>> Yes, gettext catalogs are cached, and gettext isn't thread-safe.
>>> This combination produces a lot of funny behavior when updating
>>> translations. Restarting the web server helps.
>> Many of translations works when I restart apache,
>> but even If I restart apache, (I think) .html file parts are not
>> applied.
>>
>> defaultalarm.html is worked luckly, but
>> horde/templates/prefs/app.html is not.
>
> Works fine here.
>
>> Is there anyone who knows how to flush gettext cache explicitly?
>
> Restarting the process that caches the content *is* the solution to
> flushing the cache.

When I use following test code

'''
$language = "ko_KR.UTF-8";
putenv("LANG=$language");
setlocale(LC_ALL, $language);

// Set the text domain as 'messages'
$domain = 'horde';
//bindtextdomain($domain, "/home/sysop/git/horde/horde/locale");
bindtextdomain($domain, "/var/www/html/horde/locale");
textdomain($domain);

echo gettext("Account Information");
echo "\n";
echo gettext("Edit Preferences for");
echo "\n";
'''

shows correctly.

Is it possible to test preferences page with php cli not with web browser?