[i18n] horde Korean translations update.

김 덕곤 dgkim at dgkim.net
Wed Jul 9 10:35:18 UTC 2014

2014. 7. 9. 오후 7:07, Jan Schneider 쓴 글:

> Zitat von 김 덕곤 <dgkim at dgkim.net>:
>
>> Korean translation updated.
>>
>> http://www.dgkim.net/e20140809/horde_locale_ko_20140709.tar.gz
>>
>> horde
>> ingo
>> kronolith
>> nag
>> mnemo
>> turba
>> framework/Core
>> imp
>>
>> git cloned today. maybe master branch.
>
> Maybe? It would be good to know for sure which branch you use. The
> releases are cut from the FRAMEWORK_5_2 branch btw.

I used following command to clone the git.

git clone https://github.com/horde/horde

I think it is master branch.

github always show 'https://github.com/horde/horde.git'
(eventhough I selected different branch.)

sorry I'm not sure how to follow-up git updates.

>> Question. Is it possible 'git pull' to fail? I was trying to 'git
>> pull', got error.
>
> Which error?

I didn't capture messages.
>> So I re 'git clone'ed.
>>
>> I am new to git. I think 'git pull' is similiar to 'svn update'. Is
>> this right?
>
> Similar, yes.

I want daily update job, how can I do this?

What I did was as follows.

git clone https://github.com/horde/horde.git
vi horde/horde/locale/ko/LC_MESSAGES/horde.po
horde-translation -b horde make -m horde -l ko
cp SOURCE_PO_MO_FILES RUNTIME_PO_MO_FILES
service httpd restart ; test;

.

If I clone git everytime when I do translate, it is time consuming and
inefficient.

If VCS is subversion, then I can commit my work.
In git, I cannot commit my work.
(And I know, the way to submit a work is to submit a link containing files)

If I'm doing in the wrong way, please tell me more efficient way.