[i18n] Translation of horde pear modules

Michael Grafnetter grafnetter at dekanat.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Jun 11 09:26:23 UTC 2015

It actually DOES work with PEAR modules, although this scenario is
obviously not supported.

To generate the MO files, you would normally run this command:

horde-translation make -l fr

To execute it on PEAR modules, you just need to supply the path to the
directory where PEAR stores the translation files, e.g.:

horde-translation -b /usr/local/share/pear/data make -l fr

I've been using this for a while, without any problem.