[i18n] Changing en phrases

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Thu Feb 11 21:28:23 UTC 2016

It works now! Here is the high-level procedure that ended up working for me:

php --no-php-ini /usr/local/bin/horde-translation init --module="horde"
--locale="en_US"
php --no-php-ini /usr/local/bin/horde-translation init --module="imp"
--locale="en_US"
vi imp/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/imp.po
php --no-php-ini /usr/local/bin/horde-translation make --module="imp"
--locale="en_US"
*restart apache*

The final trick was to init horde before the app, and remember to
restart the web server. PHP must keep the translation information in
memory? Anyways, thanks to everyone for all the help!

--Aaron