[imapproxy] imapproxy (CVS) status

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:45:01 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> The build system has been cleaned up but the installation docs haven't been
> updated yet.

Okay, cool, kind of what I thought was probably the case... ;)

> Run ./autoconf and you'll have a configure script.

Assume you mean "autoconf" and not "./autoconf" (lucky for me I do have
autoconf installed).

I think someone else asked, but I'll ask again.  Is anyone running this,
and if so can they provide any info on if/howmuch it helps performance,
or any indication of when it helps/hurts performance?

I just now started running it on a test server, of which we only have
2-3 users...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics