[imapproxy] IMP Folders

Derek Martin derek at younet.okstate.edu
Sun Feb 2 13:35:21 PST 2003

Hi there, okay, I have isolated my problems that I have been having with
IMP's folder system.  Folders cannot be created, modified, deleted, etc.
when inside the window of re-authentication for IMAP Proxy.  IE - I try to
create folders named 1 through 19 and 1, 7, 13, and 19 are the ones that
can be created.  My config file says this:

max_reuse       5

which suggests to me that the Folders component of IMP can't make use of
the IMAPProxy until the re-authentication goes through...
I am using production versions of HORDE (not 2.2) and IMP and the
IMAPProxy system...
Don't wanna not use IMAPProxy but will have to if I can't solve this
little problem.
Does anyone have any thoughts or need more info???

Derek

Derek Martin
YOU Networks Administrator
http://you.okstate.edu <http://you.okstate.edu/>