[imapproxy] Imapproxy under FreeBSD?

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Thu Mar 20 11:02:56 PST 2003

Not only did I submit FreeBSD fixes, but an improvement to allow it to
setuid to another user.  Not sure if I submitted the
etc/rc.d/imapproxy.sh file, but I thought so.  If not and anyone wants
it let me know (though it would be better to do a new release and have
somoene submit a FreeBSD port).
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening