[imapproxy] Problems with CA and force_tls

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 6 09:45:15 PST 2006

Quoting Ryan Novosielski <novosirj+imapproxy at umdnj.edu>:

> I have installed imapproxy v1.2.4 with the following config-file:

I don't know the answer, and I feel like I should warn you that this
list has seen extremely little traffic recently.

Assuming anyone else is here, does anyone feel that this particular
imapproxy implementation adds anything special? Or would people be
okay with deprecating this codebase and pointing people towards, say,
up-imapproxy?

-chuck