forwarding (sort of)

James Parker james@fast.net.uk
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 16:55:42 +0100 (BST)

Hello List.

Sorry to drop this on you before we've even met (!) but I've got a quick
question for the list (I've searched the FAQ & archives, but apologies if this
has already been covered.)

Whilst I have the forwarding part of IMP tooling along nicely, I'd like to add
the feature whereby a user can enter an email address (similar to the
forwarding section) and then when new mail is received for that user, IMP sends
a short note asking them to log in and check their webmail.

All ideas gratefully received (beancounters breathing down my neck! not even my
project ! argh !)

Regards,

James Parker.

james@fastnet.co.uk

"A freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother..."