[imp] Re: problems with db.oracle

mkb mkb@ele.uri.edu
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:23:10 -0400

>db.oci8 works fine with Oracle 8i.  You need to tell imp/horde to use
>db.oci8, not db.oracle.  db.oracle won't work... I had that problem at first
>too, until I noticed the db.oci8 file.  changing to that made it work fine.
>However, the oracle_create.sql script doesn't work with teh current version
>of horde/imp.  it's for version1 of the imp database or something...  email
>me off-list and i'll send you an oracle_create script that works.  Or some1
>else should have it too, i sent it to the list at one time..

Now hold on just a cotton pickin' minute...

I LOOKED for db.oci8 and it's not there. Are you sure you're not
thinking of db_oci8.inc from phplib?
There is no greater lust than the      mkb@ele.uri.edu
urge to open up another's skull and    ICQ:24596085 AIM:pr0j2501
passionately kiss their brain.         http://www.ele.uri.edu/~mkb
                                        Matt Kane's Brain