[imp] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/apache/php/page.inc on line 68

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:09:51 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Sun Jian <sunjian@catchacorp.com> wrote:

> Hi, occasionally when I tried to access IMP via
> http://myserver.com/horde/imp/index.php3, I got this error message:
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> /usr/local/apache/php/page.inc on line 68
> [...]
> Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? I am using imp2.2.0 with
> php4.

Specifically what version of PHP are you using?  Ian McNish was having
this same error also, using IMP 2.2.2 and PHP 4.0.2, when he switched to
Apache... I wasn't able to come up with any suggestions to help him.  It
would be good if we could figure this one out.

Also, just to double-check:  are you using the PHPLIB that comes with
Horde (horde/phplib from the tarball)?

And a final note:  IMP 2.2.0 has security holes... you should upgrade to
2.2.3.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>