[imp] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/apache/php/page.inc on line 68

Jan Johansson j2@mupp.net
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:54:24 +0200 (CEST)

> > Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? I am using imp2.2.0 with
> > php4.
>
> You're getting a $user variable defined somehow. You can just remove the lines
> in page.inc that refer to $user - I just did so in cvs. That should take care of
> it.

Acutally, i have seen that, it happens all the time if you run the
DiscusWare forum "Discus" on the same host/vhost. I cant for the life of
me explain it, but it is perfectly reproductable.

Or yo ucould rename $user to $phpuser or whatever (as long as you are
consistent).