Prob. adding contact

Federico E. Petronio petronio@ifeva.edu.ar
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:36:27 -0300

    Hi... I am running horde-1.2.2 and imp-2.2.2 with postgresql 6.4 ( the
same happens whit 7.0 ).

    When I try to add a contact to the contacts list, in the contacts
windows appears the following msg:

            Warning: Bad escape sequence: \' in
            /home/httpd/html/horde-1.2.2/imp-2.2.2/contacts.php3 on line 92

    Any idea of what could it be or how to solve it. Is it solve in the new
version ( 2.2.3 ) ?.

    Thanks...

--
                                        Federico Petronio
                                        petronio@ifeva.edu.ar

---
Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.