[imp] CVS Head questions

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:30:39 -0400

(please set your mail client to wrap lines at 80 chars)

Quoting Scott Martin <martin@math.ohiou.edu>:

> When I start at the main /horde/index.php page, I always get the message that I am logged in as guest and am presented with the link to log in. If I click the login link, I am just presented with the same screen over again, never given the opportunity to log in. What do I need to setup or change to get this to work properly?

This does nothing right now; it's a remnant of a previous auth
implementation. For now, ignore it.

> Second question, so far imp seems to work fine, except when I go to delete a message, I get the following error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: impauthenticate() in ./lib/message.php on line 216
>
> Could someone help me find the problem here also? Thanks!

Doh, that call got missed when I moved everything inside the IMP class. Just
change it to IMP::authenticate(), and it'll work fine. I'll update it in CVS
in a sec.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>