[imp] oracle_create script; was Re: problems with db.oracle

Hanser, Kevin kevin@ShopsForMe.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:30:04 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent J. Nordquist [mailto:bjn@horde.org]
>email
> me off-list and i'll send you an oracle_create script that works.

>Even better, send it to the list and I'll get it committed.  :-)

Okay, here it is:
(sent it once a little while back, but guess it was missed)

It's pretty basic, no comments or user output, but it seems to work.
I think the only thing that changed was the Active_sessions table.

*** begin horde_create.sql ***

# created 09-2000, by Kevin Hanser, by taking the create script for MySQL
# and modifying it to work w/Oracle datatypes..  using the oracle_create
# as a guide
# tested with IMP 2.2.x, Oracle 8i (8.1.5, 8.1.6)

CREATE TABLE active_sessions (
    sid varchar2(32) NOT NULL,
    name varchar2(32) NOT NULL,
    val varchar2(4000),
    changed varchar2(14) NOT NULL,
    constraint PK_ACTIVE_SESSIONS primary key (NAME, SID)
);

create index CHANGED on ACTIVE_SESSIONS (CHANGED asc)

# create the address table
CREATE TABLE imp_addr (
    username varchar2(255),
    address varchar2(255),
    nickname varchar2(255),
    fullname varchar2(255)
);

# now create the pref table
CREATE TABLE imp_pref (
    username varchar2(255),
    sig varchar2(2000),
    fullname varchar2(70),
    replyto varchar2(70),
    lang varchar2(30)
);

*** end of horde_create.sql ***

As for the db.oracle trouble, I think I misunderstood the initial question.
I was thinking of the db_oci8.inc that PHPLib uses.
As for the problems w/IMP and the db.oracle file... it seems to be working
fine for me...?  Maybe if the original poster reposts the error, I can offer
more (I don't have the original message, so I don't remember the problem).
I have IMP in production using Oracle8i, and it seems to be running great :)

Kevin