a "vacation" front end for IMP

Christophe Conduche - DA cconduche@apm-online.fr
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:42:55 +0200

Hi !

here is a front end for the use of "vacation" that i've just done.
it should be nice to integrate it in future releases of IMP.
is this can be done ?

in the archive, you will find :

********Modified files***************
templates/menu/main.inc :
some locale/*/menu.lang  (not all ! I can't speak so many language)
lib/imp.lib
********Added files******************
locale/en/answma.lang
locale/fr/answma.lang
locale/local/answma.lang
(others locale to be done)
answma.php3
templates/answma/begin.inc
templates/answma/end.inc
templates/answma/message.inc
templates/answma/status.inc

This source is not well commented for version/usage and licence.
If someone could help me and add the correct comments, he is welcome.
I want this code to be LGPL.

have fun !

Tested with vacation-1.2.2-0.i386.rpm (and vacation-1.2.2-0.src.rpm)
That works fine except for a "PROBLEM" : i need to write files in users
home directory.
for that I use fopen("ftp://user:password@server/userhomedir/afile",
"w")
this works only if the file doesn't exist. i solved that with a little
patch on php4 : i removed the test that forbid to overwrite a file while

doing a ftp put. (it' is fopen-wrapper.c)
if someone has a better idea (how to write a file in a user homedir with

the correct file permission?) i will consider it

best regards

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: answma.tar.gz
Type: application/x-gzip