[imp] Prerequisites for horde and imp head

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:25:36 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Scott Martin <martin@math.ohiou.edu> wrote:

> I am compiling a list of possible prerequisites for every possible
> program that horde or imp (cvs head) may use.

...and everything those programs use also, etc. etc.?  How far do you want
to take it?  For example, wvHtml has a whole bunch of dependencies (off
the top of my head, libwmf, freetype, and ImageMagick).

You could take a look at horde/packaging/redhat/horde.PREREQ in CVS
(STABLE_2_2 branch!) -- it is obviously very Red Hat- and IMP 2.2-specific
but it might have a few pieces of the puzzle.

I noticed fetchmail is on your list but not procmail.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>