[imp] postgres error

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:15:24 -0400

				On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 03:18:11AM +0200, Imp User (spam@ambergris.dynodns.net) wrote:
> which postgresql version runs best with imp ?
>
> I get "to many clients already connected with 6.5.3". Works fine with 6.4.2

I don't mean to sound silly, but that error is really caused by too
many clients being connected (that is, too many connections from IMP
to Postgres). The version of Postgres doesn't matter; if you exceed
the number of connections you've told Postgres to allow, you'll see
it. (To fix, allow more connections!)

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services