[imp] Prerequisites for horde and imp head

david@abbishaw.com david@abbishaw.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:01:01 -0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Yes,  but when you look at all the support code you need,
like wvhtml,  the correct compile of php, apache and the configured horde -
a windows style install program would make life really easy for all the
novices out there.  Also a working IIS + php +bits version for windows would
really make imp popular I feel.

Hawking