[imp] Compose button problem

Patrick Timmons ptimmons@courriel.polymtl.ca
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 18:59:04 -0400

Just tested with MS Internet Explorer and my problem doesn't show up.
I made a mistake in my previous posts: I have to click on the contacts buttons
(add, delete, update contacts) to make it works. So I would believe the problem
is in Netscape.

So the select button is of type "button" and the contact buttons are of type
"submit" and I believe that makes the difference in behavior.