[imp] Background colors in IMP 2.3.6-cvs?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:39:21 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Dan Brown <danb35@earthlink.net>:

> 	It's not 8-bit color, but I guess it might be 16-bit.  The legend is
> on, and the colors there match what is shown in the listing--a light
> gray (same color as the surrounding background) for unread, replied, and
> deleted, and white (or a lighter gray) for read.

Can you maybe point me at a test account? I'd like to verify that it's something
machine-specific...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private