[imp] Manage folder subscriptions

Ari Heikkinen aheikin@phaser-atm.pspt.fi
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 13:24:24 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Ari Heikkinen <aheikin@phaser-atm.pspt.fi>:
>
> > One quick question, on imp, how do I restrict "Available folders" to those
> > which are under "mail" directory in user's homedir?
>
> $default->folders = 'mail/';

Here's a clip from my current "defaults.php3":

/* Default IMAP Folder Configuration */
$default->folders                        = 'mail/';
$default->use_imap_subscribe             = true;
$default->show_dotfiles                  = false;
$default->save_sent_mail                 = true;
$default->sent_mail                      = 'mail/sent-mail';
$default->postponed                      = 'mail/drafts';

...but "Available folders" on the "Manage folder subscriptions" page still
lists anything in my home dir as available folders.

Ari Heikkinen - PSPT <e-mail: aheikin@dlr.pspt.fi>