ERROR: not saved to sent-mail - folderproblem

René Lund Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 21:57:06 +0200

Hi...

I have just made a fresh install of Horde 1.2.3 & IMP 2.2.3
And it works like a charm, well... almost.

Whenever I send a message i get the following error:

Message sent successfully, ERROR: not saved to sent-mail

I=B4m using Qmail (pop3d), with Maildir-support, and I=B4m running =
Courier-imap
to give Imap/folder support for the users who only use the webmail.

I have notised that if I wanna make a new folder (aaa) i HAVE to name it
INBOX.aaa or else it won=B4t be created. This also means that my =
sent-mail
folder is
named INBOX.sent-mail and not just sent-mail.
(Can this caurse the error...??).

I=B4m pretty sure that I have somethin set up wrong somewhere, but I =
can=B4t
figure
out what, or where, it is. I have looked trough the faq with no result.

Ren=E9 Jensen            _\|/_
Tingbjergkollegiet  (@ @)  lundeman@tbkol.dk
If you have to got used to it.....
                               ... it=B4s not good enough !!