help on imp program

Jaime Torres jtorres@shoppingpark.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:31:49 -0600

I'm writing this mail to ask for information on the installation and config
of the imp program.
I have some questions and problems:
First of all, i have the next specifications:
the imp program ver. 2.2, Free BSD 3.3 operating system, the qmail to manage
the mails and a DB in MySql.
These are my problems:
I have already installed the imp 2.2 program, mounted on the 1.2.2 horde.
The default page is showing with no errors reported and make the sessions
with the phplib.
The tables needed for the imp program in the DB are already created
(active_sessions, Imp_addr and imp_ref). But i donīt know were i can
authorize the users. I read, in the manuals, about some other tables for the
users (auth_user and auth_user_md5), but it doesnīt mention the structure of
the tables and no more info on this topic.
Where can I tell the qmail DB to check out the users and their passwords,
where can I capture the new users, so they can access thru imp. Please, i
need help on this topic. Thanks.

                        Attn
                        Jaime Torres Mtz
                        Shoppingpark.com