[imp] Help me please installing IMP from RPMS

david@abbishaw.com david@abbishaw.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:58:37 -0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Max,

Let me guess,  your running redhat 7 right!?

I've tried loading my Red hat 7 box using the rpms and get exactly this
error with mysql.  I've checked the docs but nothing,  infact there out of
date - they only talk about rh 6.2.

>  Hello!
>
>  I got it working but i get this error when i try "Click here to test
PHPLIB