[imp] Help me please installing IMP from RPMS

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:28:47 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, david@abbishaw.com <david@abbishaw.com> wrote:

> Let me guess,  your running redhat 7 right!?
>
> I've tried loading my Red hat 7 box using the rpms and get exactly this
> error with mysql.  I've checked the docs but nothing,  infact there out of
> date - they only talk about rh 6.2.

My plan is to get version 4 RPMs for RH7 up and going, using the versions
of Apache, PHP, MySQL, etc. that shipped with RH7... I just can't make any
promises about when I'll have time to get to it.  If you get there first
and want to contribute documentation changes, tips on getting things
working, etc., by all means do!

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>