[imp] problems with single quotes

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:27:08 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, mkb <mkb@ele.uri.edu> wrote:

> I removed that last line and everything was fine. I think I fixed it
> in the db.oci8 that I sent. I'll make sure.

That change didn't get committed, in any case... I don't think it was in
the file you sent but I might have missed it.

> How do I go about fixing things in there if I find problems? I've
> never worked with CVS before. (or PHP either :)

Check out the STABLE_2_2 baseline with CVS (read-only), make your change
to the local file, test it, and then submit the change to this list; I'll
commit it.  Please submit patches:

	cvs diff -u lib/db.oci8

would do it if you're in the "imp" directory.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>