Contacts

nan@frosting.cis.brown.edu nan@frosting.cis.brown.edu
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:25:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, listers,

I want to run IMP for now without addressbooks and preferences.
I'm using IMP 2.2.2/horde 1.2.2.

I configured defaults.php3 thus:

$default->menu_contacts_link   = false;
$default->user_use_addressbook = false;
$default->database_driver = 'dummy';

It seems to take all 3 of these entries in defaults.php3 to suppress showing
addressbooks/prefs to the user.

When the user brings up Compose, a Contacts link appears in the Options
area and when the user clicks on it he gets:

Warning: Failed opening './config/ldap.php3' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/opt/local/apache/phplib') in
/opt/local/apache/htdocs/webmail/horde/imp/contacts.php3 on line 26

I tried removing this line from compose.php3:

include "./lib/js/open_contacts.js";

But the user still sees a blue Contacts link in Compose, although nothing
happens when it is clicked.

How can I get Contacts out of the Compose screen altogether?

TIA,

Nan D'Antuono