[imp] Help me please installing IMP from RPMS

Maximo lista@dynastar.com.ar
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:52:35 -0300

Hi!

> > The fact is that iam running RH 6.0 but with all the updates, so i think
> > that i will apply
> > http://www.redhat.com/support/errata/RHBA-2000-067-03.html and see if it
> > works.
>
> No no... don't.  That RHBA is for the MySQL that comes with RH7, and
> that's a completely different animal (it's 3.23 beta).  If you're using
> RH6 I would *definitely* use the RPMs from the horde.org site, because I
> know they work.

Wich one of this should i use?

Horde.org:
(this is what iam using and geting this error:Warning: Can't connect to
local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in
db_mysql.inc on line 73)

MySQL-3.22.32-1
MySQL-Shared-3.22.32-1
MySQL-client-3.22.32-1

RHBA: (advisory for RH7)
mysql-3.23-24
mysql-devel-3.23-24
mysql-server-3.23-24

Mysql.com:
(latest)
MySQL-3-23-26
MySQL-client-3.23-26
MySQL-shared-3.23-26

(or 3-23-24)

By the way, were are the mysql logs!! (i fell like an idiot for asking this
question)
 i cant find them in the  system!! not in
/var/ /var/log/ or enything i could think of.

Thansk a lot.
max