[imp] Silkymail

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:26:54 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Chris Crowley <ccrowley@tulane.edu>:

> Is there a slick way to run silkymail off of the same horde configuration
> that I run IMP on?

Most likely not. You'll just need two installations of Horde (which is fine).

> The reason behind this is that the louder users complain about the interface
> of IMP. So, I thought to offer Silkymail as a test to a few people, to see
> if they prefer it.

If you tell us what people don't like about IMP's interface, we might be able to
do something about it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private