Newbie: problem to include phplib path

it lx itlx@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:55:49 GMT

We're using REdHat 6.1, Apache 1.3.12, mysql & PHP 4.0.2. WE're trying to
set up HOrde 1.2.3 & imp 2.2.3.

We've attempted to configure php.ini but the test.php3 failed to work for
PHPLIB.

We've included the following statements in our httpd.conf

php_admin_value include_path /usr/local/apache/horde:/usr/local/apache/php
php_admin_value auto_prepend_file /usr/local/apache/php/prepend.php3
php_admin_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off

Ok...apache can be restarted
but we encountered an error while trying to point our browser to
test.php3 :

Warning: Failed opening '/usr/local/apache/php/prepend.php3' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/local/apache/horde:/usr/local/apache/php') in Unknown on
line 0

Please note that the prepend.php3 and the php library is in the respected
folders.

from
itlx lab