remote login and IMP 2.2.3

René Lund Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:05:14 +0200

Hi

I´m running IMP 2.2.3 and it's working great. Now I wanna put a maillogin
form on the frontpage of my web-server.

I remember something about some script that was broke, but I cant remember
if it was remote_login.php or test.php ;-))
I've looked in the list arcive but couldn´t find anything...

I have tried to get remote_login.php to work, but whatever I do I just get
the loginscreen, and if i type my username and password here I get logged
in...??

My frontpage is on another virtual webserver than IMP, but im loading
remote_login.php3 in a seperate frame on that site, can that be the problem
(I don't think so myself). The loginscreen of IMP appears in a new
browserwindow.

I'm running IMP on Linux 6.2/Apache the browser is IE5.5

Please help me, my users is getting desperate.
(and Yep, they ARE lazy, they dont wanna go to webmail.something.dk when the
remotelogin is at the startpage of the browser..)

René Jensen            _\|/_
Tingbjergkollegiet  (@ @)  lundeman@tbkol.dk
If you have to got used to it.....
                               ... it´s not good enough !!