[imp] IE Problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:11:00 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Josko Plazonic <plazonic@Math.Princeton.EDU>:

> I am quite certain there is nothing wrong with paths or anything like
> that (this is the second installation I am having problems with) - and
> no, DNS is working fine.  Weird thing is that if I try to turn off IE
> 5* "nice error page" it works better and I cannot get anymore errors
> (though occasionally "Send Email" button will redraw that particular
> window without sending any email but not losing it either - another
> click will send it)!  There are no errors reported in any of the logs,
> and on the whole things work (like if adding contact failed go back
> and retype and retry and then it works).
>
> This is with Apache 1.3.14/mod_ssl 2.7.1 (ALL interaction is over
> SSL!!), php 4.0.3pl1, horde 1.2.3, imp 2.2.3 (rpms).  It happens also
> with apache 1.3.12 and mod_ssl 2.6.6.

The only thing I can think of, is can you try it without SSL? I've had some
flakiness with IE and SSL before, and if you could at least isolate that that
was the problem, things might go somewhere...

> The only error I could get out of the Horde/imp was this - it is sort
> of hard to reproduce, I had to reinstall php and apache to get it
> again (first error is after first click on "Click Here to test
> PHPLib..." on test.php3 page which btw did not report any errors, then
> 2nd is reload and on 3rd and subsequent attempts everything is perfect
> - this is why it is hard to get it again).  Please also note the not
> so serious error that I regularly get on Folders List screen below
> these errors (it can appear multiple time depending on contents of Folders).

This seems to happen with php once in a great while - it's not caused by
anything in a script that I can tell. Not much help, I know.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private