[imp] Custom Reply-To header with multiple addresses?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:49:00 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>:

> The proposed feature is to allow the user to specify a list of custom
> headers in the "Preferences".  This information could be stored along
> with all the other preferences, and it would allow the user to
> customize any and all desired headers, not only "Reply-To".

Sounds fine to me. If you want it included in the distribution, make it a patch
against 2.3, though.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private