[imp] addcontact.php3 problem

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:13:06 -0400

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 09:57:34AM +0200, Przemys?aw Barczuk (bary@isp.pl) wrote:
> Hi
> I use IMP 2.2.3-8 and i have some problems with adding new position into
> adressbook. When I try to add new postinion into my adressbook system
> returns me:
> Warning: Bad escape sequence: \' in /usr/share/horde/imp/addcontact.php3 on
> line 115
>
> Debian Potato, php3 (3.0.18).

That's impressive, since the current php3 is version 3.0.17. :-) If
you're using 3.0.17, go to either 3.0.16 or 4.0.3 -- there are some
interesting bugs in 3.0.17.

I suspect your problem might originate elsewhere, though -- what does
phpinfo() tell you about magic_quotes_runtime and magic_quotes_gpc?

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services