[imp] Doubt.

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:11:23 -0400

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 04:55:03PM +0300, Pablo Sabatino (pablos@elsitio.net) wrote:

> People:
>
> Trying to get my web mail running, after writing down my user name and
> password, I encounter the following error:
>
> Not Found
> The requested URL /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/mailbox.php3 was
> not found on this server.
> Apache/1.3.14 Server at maitena Port 80
>
> As I check, I find the file on the server and itīs ok.

Careful, though -- that's not a filesystem path, it's a URL.

So, if your documentroot is /usr/local/apache/htdocs, then the above
points to

/usr/local/apache/htdocs/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/mailbox.php3

which is almost certainly not what you want. (Checking the webserver's
error logs will verify this.)

You probably have $default->root_url set to a filename path instead of
a URL in horde/imp/config/defaults.php3. You probably want

   $default->root_url = '/horde/imp';

Hope this helps,

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services