[imp] quickmail for Mac?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:13:33 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Beau Sapach <bsapach@telusplanet.net>:

> Has anyone out there ever used IMP with a Macintosh Quickmail server?  I've
> been having some trouble getting it to work (can't even log in) The server is
> running IMAP and Outlook Express can connect to the IMAP server no problem,
> but the connection times out when recieving a list of folders.  Even after the
> connection times out though, the IMAP account still works, mail can be read
> and recieved etc.  I don't know if the timeout problem is related to the IMP
> problem or not.  Anyone have any ideas?

I've never even heard of Quickmail - is it (or even a demo) freely available?
It's hard to diagnose the problem from what you say - can you do any traffic
sniffing to get more details, maybe?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private