[imp] horde in RH 7.0

george leem@mem.net
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:00:13 +0000

Nathaniel P. Windbish wrote:

> FYI...
>
> Save yourself some time if you are going to use MySQL as your DB.  Get
> all the latest updated rpm's [apache, php, mod_php, mod_imap, mod_mysql,
> mysql...] for RH70 and apply them.  I had problems until I did so; it
> works great now!

arijit,

while you are getting updates, be sure you get _all_ updates and patches
for rhl7.0 and apply them before you update/patch anything else.

you should and will be a lot more secure and sable if you always fix os
first.

only exception would be if os fix overwrites anything php overwrites for
php. be sure to check to see what php does to os as php may need repair
for what ever os fix repairs.

some times you just have to fix your fixing with more fixing.

.