[imp] Cannot send via qmail

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:04:15 -0500 (EST)

Quoting alan <alan@celasmaya.edu.gt>:

> We can read messages fine, but when we send, the messages just disappear
> into the ether. I've read that other people have had a similiar problem,
> but could not find an answer.

Check for messages in your web server lots, check the path of the sendmail
wrapper in imp/config/defaults.php3 ... also, you never said what version of php
you're using (well, you weren't sure, and there is no 3.1.x). If it's 3.0.17,
that's the problem.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private